Travel To Rivona Spring

Welcome To My Blog. My next travel to spring, read my review about this place before you visit and I do recommend this place for people who like spring water . Leave a comment and share this blog.



Rivona is a small village situated in the sanguem taluka at about 2 km southeast along the main road from zambaulim. The village is known for its refreshing springs and beauty. This spring is my favourite. This is the best Spring in the south Goa so far. It has 3 large flows so that 3 people can have bath at the same time. The place is excellent for refreshing your mind. I went there Late April 2017 with my family, and surprised to see the size of the flows even at this time of the year. The place is wonderful to visit during summer. 

How to get here ?
Direct pvt. buses from Margao to Rivona (get down on the main road & then walk about 15 minutes)Or Take Margao-Quepem-Sanvordem buses and get down at Tilamol. From there take another bus or pilot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel to Salaulim Dam

Travel To Nuem Beach

Travel To Savari Waterfall