Travel to Salaulim Dam

Welcome To My Blog. As I love to travel I want to share my experience to dam. Please do leave a comment and share this blog.










The Salaulim Dam located at Sirga about 5 km from the Sanguem town, in the Zuari River Basin in Goa, India. A group of friends and I rode down to Selaulim dam in May.The dam itself and it's environment are beautiful as you would expect.Completely silent with only the sounds of the local birds.Entry for the dam is Rs 20 per head and people can visit from 9 am to 6 pm.There is a funnel like structure in the centre of the dam and during the rains the water rises above the level of the funnel.Speaking of security, photography is prohibited. There is a restaurant just before the dam.The gardens are very well maintained and would be a nice place to picnic.You have to climb stairs to reach on top of dam.Overall I do recommend this place for any travelers from the south of Goa.But nature lovers and people who want to see the hinterland of Goa can to visit Selaulim Dam.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel To Nuem Beach

Travel To Savari Waterfall